Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 62 (Tuesday, March 3, 2009)

Wow! I have really gotten behind with my posting, but I am going to try (again) to catch up. The date of the posting will be later than the date that I am writing for it to be (clear as mud?).
In other words, today is actually April 7, but I am writing for March 3. I have a lot of things to say and reflect on, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to catch up! For example, after having taken the baseball scorekeeping class, I didn't realize how difficult it was until sitting in the scorekeeper's box! Yikes! Not only do I not know all of the baseball terminology (although by now I should), I also found that the umps are not always that cooperative when it comes to calling "ball" or "strike"! From now on, I would prefer sticking to pitch counts and/or announcing the players! Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment