Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have not posted since April 8, 2009:

I have not posted anything on my blog since April 8, but I do hope to make a fresh start. This blog will be mostly about every day things: viewpoints, thoughts, dreams, wishes, statuses, etc. I hope you enjoy spending a bit of time with me every day.
My youngest daughter, who is my third child, celebrated her 16th birthday yesterday! So hard to accept the fact that she's growing up! She's taller than me now and her feet are quite a bit longer, too. Before long, I might get to ask her if I can wear some of her clothes! LOL We went to Samurai Steak and Sushi restaurant to celebrate last night. Our friends, Jessica, Trinidad, and Melinda joined us there. There was 9 of us altogether. The chef made us laugh, several times in fact! Peyton and I wore dresses, as did her friend Jennifer, and the guys all wore dress pants and dress shirts! Wow! It was fun dressing up! And our friend Jessica brought her 16 pastel roses in a pretty purple vase. How special is that? I decorated the dining room with black, silver, and pink "Sweet 16" items that I found at Party City. Very cool! And she wanted a cheesecake instead of a "regular" cake, so that's what she got! Fun times and some great pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment