Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 35 (February 4, 2009)

Wow! I haven't blogged in over two weeks, so I am going to try to catch up! My mind hasn't been blank all those days (LOL) and I still have plenty of things to blog (aka "talk") about and pictures to take! This is going to be counted as "Day 35" as though I didn't take a 16 day break! I realize that it will automatically post as though this is February 19, but instead please read the date in my title line. I guess what I should talk about today is the fact that I sometimes become overwhelmed with stress and even the ordinary daily events seem to be too much at times. That's the main reason for having missed so many days on my blog. That, plus unexpected family events that definately took a toll. I am going to try to do better and not get so far behind ever again, although that's going to be a tough promise to keep knowing how I am (:: rolling eyes at self ::)!

No comments:

Post a Comment