Thursday, February 19, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 38 (February 7, 2009)

This is a Saturday and our Saturdays are very full with sports right now. My little boy has both basketball and baseball today. He has two games of basketball and a two-hour baseball practice in between the two! I don't mean to sound as though I am complaining because I do love staying busy. I truly enjoy taking Hunter to sports events and I enjoy watching him participate. I also truly believe that it is healthy keeping children busy. I am not saying that one should over do it, of course, but the physical exercise and the healthy use of time is important to teach a child. Plus, with my son's level of hyperactivity, it doesn't hurt helping him use his energy in a positive way. Way to go, Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment