Monday, February 23, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 51 (February 20, 2009) Friday

TGIF! I love Fridays. I believe that started when I was working at Honda and would look forward to Friday nights. Our shift at Honda started a half an hour earlier on Friday evenings, meaning we would get out of there by 12:30 a.m. instead of at 1 a.m.! That half an hour seemed to make a world of difference. Now that I have been off work (for approx. six years now), my Friday nights are still my favorites. For me, it is a night of relaxing, enjoying my free time, and watching television late into the night. Sometimes in the past, I would light candles and drink a glass of wine while watching a movie on TV. All by myself. I felt so loved by me. There's nothing wrong with pampering yourself and everyone should do something like that for themselves from time to time. Something that is relaxing and makes you feel happy and warm all over. Something for just you.

No comments:

Post a Comment