Monday, February 23, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 49 (February 18, 2009)

Today is Wednesday the 18th. I have been concentrating this morning on things that I need to get caught up on: phone calls, bill paying, finishing recipes for a recipe swap (scrapbooking group), etc. I procrastinate way too much! I have asked God to help me be better about getting things done on time and not waiting to the last minute to do so. Be careful for what you ask God to help you with! Be ready for what happens when He begins to teach you a lesson! Because I procrastinated, all kinds of things happened (a chain of events) that would not have happened had I not put things off to the last minute. Wow! I could see God teaching me a lesson in every step of the way! I am very aware now of consequences to our actions, late and otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment