Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

A new year and a new way to look at things, that's what I hope!

I've made my resolutions and I hope to stick to them (this time):
  • Call my family more! I really don't like using the phone much so this is really going to take effort on my part.
  • Use snail more; I recently discovered that I have many friends whose mailing addresses I don't even know (even though I've been to their homes)!
  • Cut back on the sweets that I crave so much!
  • Drink more water and less soda!
  • Read my Bible daily and set aside time for the Life Journal that I'm doing through my church.
  • Stop procrastinating (I've asked God to help me with this and He really taught me a lesson today)! Lesson to learn: Be careful what you ask God for!
  • Try to become more organized! "They" do say that a sign of genius is a cluttered desk (so what is a cluttered anything-else?).
  • Take charge of my life and change the things that are causing my depression! Life is too short to spend it depressed and I want to be happy and share that with my children!
  • Learn to say "no" when it comes to spending; learn to save!
  • Spend more quality time with my 15 year-old and really talk to her and listen. Maybe then she wouldn't be so stand-offish to me so often?
  • Maybe find a part-time job? I did say "maybe".

No comments:

Post a Comment