Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 6 (January 6, 2009)

Today is day 6 of my Project 365! Today I choose the OSU logo as my favorite thing to showcase. This is my alta mater and I am very proud to be a graduate of The Ohio State University. I transferred credits here after receiving my Associates of Science degree at Edison State Community College. I then attended OSU as a full time student, carrying two full case loads and being a single parent to two children and working part-time as well! I received my degrees in 2003 (after having completed credit hours and degree requirements in 1993 when my daughter, Peyton, arrived on the scene and I delayed doing my internship and then skipped right to receiving my diplomas) with Christopher Reeve as my graduation speaker. I received two degrees upon graduating from The Ohio State University: a Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition and Management as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in Italian (the language and studies). Also, if I watch a football game, it will only be a OSU Buckeyes game! I bleed scarlet and gray!

No comments:

Post a Comment