Saturday, January 24, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 23 (January 23, 2009)

I had a hard time deciding which subject to write about today. I have so much on my mind (imagine that)! But one thing is for sure, I certainly do have some wonderful friends. And I am meeting one of those friends, Sue, for coffee at our new Starbuck's today. This is the second time I have been to this Starbuck's. I was here the week before with another good friend, Christie. That week I had their hot chocolate supreme, which is made with four kinds of chocolate, and I requested a half-shot of espresso in it. YUM! Today, I am getting a raspberry mocha frappucino with a full shot of espresso. If that doesn't wake me up, I am afraid that nothing will! I love meeting friends for coffee. It is a warm and comfortable way of carrying on a conversation, almost as comfy as being at one's own home. Christie told me that she was going to say "yes" to Sam's proposal in two days. And Sue and I talked about her husband's medical tests, Karen's recovery from surgery, our grown children, and many other things. Oh, if the walls of all the Starbucks everywhere could talk!!!!!!
BTW, did I tell you that our church has a real Starbuck's in it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment