Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365

After seeing a couple of my scrapbooking friends jumping into this challenge, I have decided to do the same. The challenge is to take (and post) one picture a day on our personal blogs. The pictures do not have to be of humans. They can be of objects that mean something to us or have significance for that particular day. We can journal about each picture or choose not to journal on any particular day. This way, by the end of the 365 days, we have a composite of every single day of our lives. What an awesome way to share our lives with our children or other loved ones! We can also look back in a year or so and see what we were doing or read what we were thinking about at that particular time in our history. Suggestions are taking photos of someone new that we've met, a food that we've never tried before, a favorite pair of shoes, a special Christmas ornament, a lock of a baby's hair, etc...! How awesome is that? This is an exciting challenge and I hope you will all join me in this endeavor. Jump in and take the challenge! I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can catch up. And since my new laptop won't recognize my compact flash media card, this might be easier said than done. (::rolling eyes::)

No comments:

Post a Comment