Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365 ~ Day 8 (January 8, 2009)

Today is day 8 of Project 365. Today, the most recurring thought on my mind has to do with my high school! Wow! That was many many moons ago. I had a dream last night about some of my classmates that I have not seen since the last class reunion that I attended, which was ten years ago (or was it 15 years ago? I honestly don't remember)! I have dreams involving high school every once in long while. (Some might be more like nightmares than dreams). I hope that all my children will have good memories of their high school days! My freshman class was the first freshman class to attend the new high school in Bellefontaine. The high school had formerly only held 10th to 12th grade, but they added our class the second year the new building wsa open. My graduating class was comprised of 188 students (compared to my mother's class size being only 17)! That was a fairly nice size graduating class back "in the day" (when I graduated). :)
My best friend, Sarah, whom I have been friends with since we were in first grade together is the one from high school that I am in the most contact with. Sorry to say, I have lost touch with the rest of the class for the most part! We have a reunion coming up this summer and I have just started to think about whether I wish to go to it or not. It would be worth it to see Sarah (who lives in Denver, Colorado, now) and many of those that I have lost contact with. It would also be wonderful to visit "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment